Kinemetrics Open Systems and Services (OSS) is a world-leading, multi-disciplinary team of geoscientists, earthquake engineers, and information technologists. Specializing in seismic and structural monitoring systems, our complete array of comprehensive services and systems are designed to protect human lives, capital assets, and critical infrastructure investments around the globe.
consulting services and solutions
- Seismic and strong motion networks
- Microearthquake monitoring for oil, gas & geothermal market
- Seismic hazard and risk assessment
- Seismic performance studies
- Microzonation and ambient vibration survey
- Loss estimation
- GIS building inventory and life lines
- Structural health monitoring
- Rapid post-event assessment and critical information dissemination
- Redundant and disaggregated data/display centers
- Emergency response planning
- Cabled ocean bottom seismograph (OBS)
- Nuclear power plant monitoring
- Nuclear treaty verification
- Volcano monitoring
- Seismic and strong motion network operation
- Vibration impact assessment and monitoring
- Dam safety
oss mission statement
We are committed to:
- Reducing casualties and financial loss due to disaster.
- Achieving more resilient and sustainable societies.
- Understanding our customers' needs and delivering added value.
We achieve our mission by providing customized and comprehensive systems, solutions and support.
Latest news and noteworthy happenings (view all)
March 7 - March 10
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute 69th Annual Meeting
We will exhibit with Program Manager Mauricio Ciudad-Real and Project Manager Derek Skolnik.
April 18 - April 20
Seismological Society of America
We will exhibit with Business Development Manager Lani Oncescu.
April 23 - April 28
European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2017
We will exhibit with Sales Manager Edelvays Spassov.
view all upcoming events